Wednesday, April 22, 2009

nanyang polytechnic in singapore

Hi everyone.
Glad to write here again since i have not been in this blog for 2 months and someone requested me to update my blog often. Well, a big different from 2 months before and now.. I am now in Singapore, studying in Nanyang Polytechnic for Digital and Precision Engineering diploma course, provided with scholarship from DPE(Digital and Precision Engineering). Such a new course that can be said as a pioneer course, only 140 students taking this. Non of friends coming with me... Quite............ can be said, competing life~
Actually i just knew that i get this scholarship on monday afternoon. My fellow friends, sorry for this sudden leaving... Thanks you for giving me a farewell party.
Dad and mom, u have been here for 2 days just to help me to settle my things, thanks you! Rushing here and there has become our daily activity these 2 days, right?
Ok.. Just right here for tonight, i think.
For all of u in Malaysia as well as those i know, take good care and all the best in futures!

7 comments:

seanboy said...

all the best to you, huang ~
cheer up and do your best ~ :)
u have supporters all around the world now :D LOL

Jonathan GuokXiang said...

take care in Singapore...
we will miss u here...

寂寞您好 said...

Nice!!den take gOOd care urself~
remember 2 update Blogger~
many ppl r takinG car3 of u~!!
^.^n oso pics ya!!

梓瑝 李 said...

okies~
well,i will update my pics here as soon as possible,since there is no time for me to do that now..but later.
all of u take care!
byes
regards,huang

strawberrygirl said...

hey u promise to update your blog often ar...
anyway take good care in singapore we will always b your supporters.

ava said...

its a new phase of life..
enjoys it!!

Unknown said...

its really a new life so go for it


take care